Thank you for your interest in being a part of our annual event. Please visit one of the topics below.
Festival Rules for Friends of the Riverwalk
- The hours of the festival are: 9:00 am-4:00 pm………. Festival
- Set up starts at 7:00 am and must be completed by 9:00 am.
- Tear down can begin at 4:00 pm and must be completed by 6:00 pm.
- Spaces are approximately 10’x10’. Space assignments are determined by the Festival managers taking into consideration the needs of the Applicant.
- Applicants will supply their own tables, chairs, canopy, signage, any display materials and garbage can desired for their own booth/area. No stakes may be used in the park. The booth structure must be self-standing and weighted by means that are not a trip hazard. No items, signs, banners or booth anchor lines are to be attached to trees or shrubs. Nails, thumbtacks or other penetrating materials may not be used on trees.
- Art & Crafts Product Eligibility and Criteria: Fine Art and Crafts vendors sell original art and handcrafted items only. All items must be original and 85% of the work performed to create product must be done by applicant. Imported handmade items, consignments or kits are considered commercial products and will not be accepted for this event.
- No driving of vehicles in parks. All items brought into the park must be hand-carried in.
- Parking is limited. After you offload your supplies then please park on the street. We encourage a group to carpool.
- All pets must be on a leash. Owners shall be liable for any injury or damage caused by their pet. Pets are not allowed in any restroom. Please clean up after your pets.
- You are responsible for insuring that no damage to turf, vegetation, or facilities occurs. Drawing on pavements in parks, roads, or tables with paint or markers is not allowed.
- It is the responsibility of the Applicant to ensure that the outdoor site is left as close as possible to the condition you found it. Please clean up the area by collecting and removing trash. A garbage cleanup penalty of $50 could be assessed.
- Use of any loudspeaker or mechanical means of amplification is prohibited unless written permission has been received. Sound from the amplification may not be heard over 20 feet from the source.
- Open fires are not permitted.
- Fireworks or weapons are not permitted.
- No alcoholic beverages, tobacco or cannabis products are allowed to be used or on display in city parks including on the Riverwalk Trail.
- No park use of any kind after dark without written permission of the Puyallup Parks and Recreation Director.
- All parks are open to the public no matter what activity/event is scheduled.
- All participants must comply with current state and/or city requirements.
- Festival managers have the right to remove any participant that does not comply with all event rules and regulations.
- LIABILITY: By signing on the reverse side of this application, I agree to release and discharge the Friends of the Riverwalk, the Foothills Rails-to-Trails Coalition, their officers, members, and assignees, as well as the City of Puyallup, its agents, employees, and officials from any and all known and unknown damages, injuries, losses, judgments, and/or claims, from any cause whatsoever that may be suffered by the participant(s) to person or property. I also agree that the Friends of the Riverwalk, the Foothills Rails-to-Trails Coalition, their officers and members may use images and/or descriptions of my entry on their website or Facebook Page, or for advertising purposes as they may see fit.